Sunday, March 9, 2008

What I did on Election Day

8.30 am - woke up and bathe, get ready to go back to my hometown in Perak to vote.

9.00 am - Started to travel to hometown via Bike. Pushed the throttle a bit. Sometimes it feels good to ride fast. Just drank a can of Red Bull for breakfast.

10.30 am - reached hometown. Went to my house than go to election center.

11 am - its like a big party where everyone is trying to win your vote. The opposition party told me BN stands for "Barang Naik" (Price of Things go up) har har.

11.30 am - finish casting my vote. HOPE THAT HURTS :D. On the way back, oh shit, I forget to take pictures outside the center, Sorry folks

12 pm - Lunch and Watch "Trinity Blood"

2 pm - its starting to rain so zzzzz
4 pm - tea time, had fried banana and "bubur kacang"
5.00 pm - watch cartoon while waiting for the election results.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stumbled in and just wanted to say hi. What does that green soup-y thing consist of?

I would like to invite you to leave a comment on my blog. At my blog I ask people to tell me about their day in seven words or less. Just leave me a comment with your seven words, you can do it anonymously. If you'd rather not, then have a nice day.

http://todayinseven.blogspot.com

SMS said...

Hi, the green think consists of green nuts, coconut milk and sugar.

I'll go visit your blog soon.

Dumbo, the Sojourning Elephant said...

Your camera-hand was shaky. Did not eat lunch ah? ;-p