Monday, July 6, 2009

Lite Bites

I feel like my blog is getting serious, so its time to put in some funny stuff.. ha ha


Took a facebook quiz, the five star that I would love to be stranded on a deserted island
1. Yuko Ogura
2. Nozomi Takeuchi
3. Natalie Portman
4. Milla Jovovich
5. Sharon Stone

Why this list? In facebook I don't have space to explain, so I explain here.. ha ha

The 2 Japanese girls are for eye candies. Natalie is for intellectual discussion if I am bored with eye candies. Milla to help me if some zombies decided to attack the island and Sharon to help me break some ice with her ice pick, ha ha..

1 comment:

Dumbo, the Sojourning Elephant said...

Natalie is a vegetarian. I can't stand vegetarians. :-D I'm a carnivore through and through (though a carnivore that is getting to like his veges these days).

I mean, after you managed to shoot a rabbit and made rabbit stew or roasted rabbit for a romantic dinner (if rabbits are available on that island), all she's going to say is, "Eeww... disgusting. How could you eat that poor little cute thing?"