Sunday, January 9, 2011

Soon we will eat burger as staple food instead of rice.

I think only last week the price of petrol (RON97) has increased 10 cents. There is an unconfirmed report that the price of evaporated milk will increase 30 cents.

Sigh, price of things keep rising and rising, and no, I don't want to hear another stupid minister asking the people to change their lifestyle anymore. The last time someone said that, the ruling party almost lost the general election. I dare the politicians to repeat that statement again.

Today, in the evening, I decided to buy some rice for dinner. The cost is RM4.50 which is considered cheap compared to if you eat at Kayu, which will cost around RM6.10. The point is after buying, I passed a burger stall, where you can buy a burger for RM3.90. I was wondering whether I should switch my staple food to burger?

Sometimes I wonder why are things like this. From my friends experience, in UK during the sale, for 70 pounds, you can buy a jacket, a shirt plus a pair of shoes. Here for RM70, I challenge any of you show me a place where I can get the 3 items, cause I want to buy it. Some people say that;s in pound, but if you live there, you are earning in pound. To compare the currencies is like comparing apples and oranges.

If you have a degree, the starting salary is around RM1800, but just to be a sales assistant at a shop, you can earn around RM1200. Why is there a RM600 difference only? There must be something wrong somewhere.

 Kanasai...

If you have the chance, please go learn SAP. A good opportunity here.

No comments: