Wednesday, January 12, 2011

More price increase

I went to the pasar malam (night market) for some food. And I bought some rice (nasi lemak) in a container.

Previously when they were served in the white container, the price is RM3.50, but today it became RM4. I wonder whether the price increase is due to the container. I don't know, but do you think this is worth RM4?

Compare this nasi kandar that I bought a Gelugor, 2 pieces of beef and 2 potatoes. This cost around 4.30. So you can see the price and amount difference.

What I would like to say is, yes, I understand that the price of things has risen and you have to raise the price of food. But lets say 1 can of evaporated milk increases 30 cents, you don't raise the price of 1 cup of drink by 30 cents also. At least be reasonable.

No comments: