Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ultra Skinny Pants

I don't know why, but it seems like a trend for mens' pants to be skinny now. Just go to any Topman shop and you will see what I mean.

It seems Dockers is getting into the act too. Previously they have the D1 model which is the skinny type, but now they have D0 which is ultra skinny type..oh boy.

I was looking at some pants when I saw a pattern that I like, unfortunately its ultra skinny. I was curious so I decided to give it a try in the fitting room.
 Surprisingly I can wear it..lol

Actually I like the pattern only.

Did I buy it? I have an experience with a past slim fit pants and was afraid it will happen again. Some more the price is like RM248, so have to really consider whether want to buy or not because of the cut. And for a bit more, I can get an Esprit pants already.

No comments: