Monday, February 21, 2011

4DK website

If you read a lot of movie reviews, most probably you have come across this term 4DK, once or twice. For those uninitiated, 4DK stands for die, danger, die, die, kill and the website is http://diedangerdiediekill.blogspot.com/

I would say that the guy Todd, loves to do movie reviews, he has tons of reviews, including Indonesian, Malaysian, Indian, Brazilian and many more movies. I highly recommend this site to people who are interested in movie studies.

Barry Prima, Indonesian action hero in the 80s.

I think some of you might have seen this movie.

P Ramlee's movie. I am amazed, where does he get all the movies from??

The Great One..no, not The Rock but Amitabh Bachchan. I grew up watching his movies.

A highly recommended website to movie fans.

No comments: