Monday, March 7, 2011

I agree


I totally agree with this statement. Before you say I know nothing, let me tell you I have been working for over 10 years now.

Let's see. If you work as a salesgirl at a shopping complex, you can roughly get around RM1200 per month, but if you are a fresh graduate with a degree, most probably the company will offer you around RM1800. Jeez, is all the hard effort getting a Degree just worth RM600?

At one time I was working at a company, one colleague I know was proud that the software design, that was done in the US has been transferred to Penang. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I feel that is done cause the software engineers here get the measly sum their counterpart is the US is getting.

Lets say every time the petrol price increase 20 cents, the price of bread will increase 10%, does your salary increase 10% yearly?

Suddenly feel hungry, excuse me while I get some peanuts and bananas.

No comments: