Monday, June 28, 2010

Amy and her new yukata.

Today I am a guest blogger for Amy because she is busy with her assignment.

I was browsing some website when Amy asked my opinion which yukata is nice, cause the one that she wants is sold out.

She wants number 4 but its out of stock. Umm, choices. choices, I have to use my emoness to make a choice, finally I choose number 2.

Ordering a yukata online is cheaper than going to the shop. It cost only around 100. And its cheaper than a kimono that can reach up to 10K.

So finally the yukata arrived, its very nice. But I wonder why she took the picture at a very tight angle.


So anyone else wants some fashion advice, you all can contact me any day, especially if you into gothic clothing or cosplay. ha ha.

1 comment:

Juin Boutique..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸.ஐ said...

sir, do u know what website was amy purchased from? I also wanna get one for myself!