Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I am bipolar..

"Not only can you be majorly depressed at times, you also tend to be quite moody maybe even irritable. You can switch back in forth without giving any one any notice. Way ...to go you crazy person. You are too much for any one person to handle, including yourself."

Actually I am very civilized and soft spoken, even to the cleaner at the office. Its just when people are rude or inconsiderate, I will be a monster, and monsters care less for rules or limits.
Last Sunday night, someone left a rude message on my cbox, and I was pissed off that I went and track his IP. Yeah, I know that the IP in Malaysia is dynamic, but remember, there is a DHCP server that store all the transaction record, so you are not that anonymous. Don't believe me, try hacking into the FBI website or something like that.


Actually I can call someone from tmNet, but since I cooled down already, I decided to let go. Just a reminder, you are not invisible ok..

Note:- The next section is just specially for that person. Others please ignore, and I apologize for the content first...And please pardon my language.. evil mode on ...

So you think you are a motherfucker, then you can play this game,

In this game, you get to fuck your mother, if you want...

And if you are a pedophile, and into incest, you can fuck your underage sister...

So next time you want to do something bad, please don't go to my cbox and leave obscene messages, instead go play this game ok...

evil mode off

Excuse me while I go soak in holy water or something =.=

1 comment:

frozeH said...

use gps to find the fella home??