Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Day at the movies

When I woke up this morning, I knew I wanted to watch the movie "Inglorious Basterds". I am a big fan of Quentin Tarantino and have seen almost all his movie like Kill Bill Vol 1 and 2, Jackie Brown and so on. So I don't want to miss watching this one. I was supposed to watch it Saturday, but something came up.

Had breakfast at Coffee Beans, yeah, I love their Break O'Day set. Then off to the cinema to buy tickets. I think I was number 5 this morning in the queue when the counter opened up.


Ooh, I want that big replica swords of Fung and Wan. Lucky its inside the cinema, if they put outside, I bet 1 day missing already. Its at Gurney ok.

Anyway, Inglorious Basterds was as good as expected of Quentin Tarantino. The movie ran for 2 and a half hours. So if you have time to kill, go watch that movie.

In case you were wondering about the basterds spelling, there were some theory on it

1. Its supposed to represent the hillbilly, uneducated hero.

2. Mr Tarantino made a typo error and decided to continue with it..ha ha.

Don't think this is a low quality b-grade movie, we have Brad Pitt, Mike Myers, Eli Roth. And its a tri-language movie. French, German and English is used + a little bit of Spanish, but that's for you to see..

No comments: