Thursday, May 1, 2008

New Shirt ^^

Since I broke my cufflinks in an accident, I have not worn my Topman shirt with a fake tie. I will wear it again when I get a new cufflinks. But that is another story.

Today is Labour day holiday, so I went walking around. Then saw one shirt I really fancy.



The original price 299, since last week 99, today it was 79 but since I have Esprit card, its only 66. Muahahahahaha. Dun jealous :P

Finally I perfected the style of taking picture in front of mirror that I learn from you ^^V

2 comments:

Dumbo, the Sojourning Elephant said...

"Nice shirt," I must say--
But one thing still I must doubt:
"You are not THAT slim!"



***

Anyway, I haven't seen you for a while...

You went to "London" or what? o.O

SMS said...

Black color has the slimming effect :P