Saturday, February 27, 2010

Stay away from this movie!!!

I love b-grade movies, and one of the more famous sexplotation genre, is "women in prison" movies. One of the most famous Japanese "women in prison" movie is Female Prisoner Scorpio. I did a review of the newer version of that film, Sasori.

So I knew I was in trouble when I saw a dvd called "Female Prisoner Sigma", so decided to get it. Some more the cover looks so interesting.

"In a place beyond hell..she must face the ultimate horror"..wow, that line got my attention.

As a fan of bad movies, I knew the risks of getting one, sometime you see something so bad that you want commit sepukku with a butter knife.

The prison looked like a gymnasium or just an office corner. Place beyond hell?? But again work is hell...


Now for the torture part....

Ha, you call this torture???? Where is the gag ball? Electric shock?? Pins??. Its not torture if you don't have hot candle (the red one, you know what I am talking about, you perverts :P), I WANT THOSE.

10 minutes later, still no torture, she's not even naked...:P. Fast forward

20 minutes later, NOTHING, this is torture to watch..Fast forward..

Finally some torture, but not even a drop of blood...boooo

The ultimate horror is an old man in what looks like a monk's suit...

Damn, where did I put my butter knife???

No comments: