Friday, February 19, 2010

Think about it...

As I mentioned before, I don't like to get involved in these kind of issues, but I have to speak up because it is disturbing me. You can agree or disagree but think logically and not emotionally.

My first question, I really wonder what was the reason the issue was brought up in the newspaper in the first place? There is no need to bring it up and cause controversy, unless you ate trying to say the government is more Islamic, to gather more support from fundamental Muslims. I hope that is not what you are trying to do.

Second, why emphasize on women only. Can they give real statistics on how many men have been caned due to illicit sex?? Can they? Remember in the real Islamic law, you need 3 witnesses, and its easier to accuse women than men. I still remember an old illicit sex case where the woman pleaded guilty, but the man did not, went to court and was found not guilty. Want to know who was involved in the case, ask me personally.



They felt the punishment will rid them of their sins???? Are you sure you are talking about the correct concept???

No offense to Christians everywhere, but let me quote this line "Father, please forgive me cause I have sinned". Think about it.

If I have sinned, can I repent by just banging my head against the wall without feeling remorse for my sins. And if I remorsed, will I still have to bang my head against the wall???

Excues me while I go rest, damn tired of these things....

No comments: