Friday, December 18, 2009

Happenings at Queensbay

Today is a public holiday, and I thought of going to Gurney, unfortunately it rained heavily in the morning. So just stayed at home.

After lunch I decided to go to Queensbay because I want to buy a shirt. So go there and look around.

They have a Justice League costumes on display there. But beats me how this relates to Christmas.

Martian Manhunter

No wonder I lost one suit that I sent to the laundry, it ended up here :P

The Flash

Hawk Girl

Green Lantern

The Dark Knight

Wonder Woman

The Batman signal...

After that I bought a Raoul shirt. The last time I saw it, it was RM380, but now suddenly there was a 30% discount. So buy while there was a discount...and one of the salesman is my students..ha ha.

The Monster Hunter???

No comments: