Friday, July 1, 2011

What a mess


What a mess. I just hope both sides does not cross the lines, because we are watching, and the general election in just around the corner. It can swing the sentiment either way, if either sides cross the lines.

Even though the top cop gave assurance they won't simply arrest anyone with yellow shirt, I wonder does the common police know that? It has happened before in Perak where lawyers  were arrested just because they were wearing black colored suits. If that is true, then I would say "If you have the law on your side, the guns on your side, but still afraid of a little color, then I'll say you are the one that's yellow".

Anyway, we will see the outcome soon. 

Update - Just now, they were some people doing a demonstration on the Penang Bridge, I don't really agree with this technique cause its troubles other people, my student was stuck in the jam for two hours. This picture is taken from Facebook.

No comments: