Saturday, July 16, 2011

Bon Odori 2011

Date: 16-7-2011
Location: Esplanade, Penang.
Time: 6 - 10.30pm

I just got back from my hometown this afternoon and its time for Bon Odori again. In the perfect world, this year I am supposed to go with someone, but this is not a perfect world, and shit do happen, but I am not gonna cry over that. What's done is done. :)

A good thing is the presence of police to deter those illegal car park attendance that will charge RM5 for a free parking space. For this I salute them.

This year, the weather is fine, unlike last year where I had to brave the rain to go. And another thing I notice is a lot of hotels took part in the event this year.

The show.
Whoa, is that an iPad?
Drummers


The main dance..
video

Every year, the schools would present this dance..lol
video

But I love this group from Japan.
video

More singing and dancing..

A nice event, I met some of my students, but the pictures are in their camera..coming soon.

1 comment:

Mr Lonely said...

nice Bon Odori events ~ walking here with a smile.. have a nice day ~ =D

Regards,
http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..