Saturday, July 30, 2011

Two More Days

Still using my old pc. By Monday, I will know whether to buy a new notebook or not. So bear with me for two more days.

Been getting some weird dreams lately. One night I dream that I was accompanying my late mother with her students visiting Penang. My mother has left me for 15 years, God bless her soul, and in my dream, she is as what I always remembered her as. :) 

Then I dream I was driving downhill with my car lights off, must be from Initial D.
And the best was, I dream that Hillary Clinton visited the college. We were talking and then the secret service found a bomb and was poking it. I was like, no, stop poking the bomb...lol

Most of my students will be going for industrial placement this coming September, so I would like to wish them all the best. And for the final year students, good luck in your project presentation..

The fasting month is coming soon, and I see people start hanging the Hari Raya decoration. Oh, come on, its not even the fasting month yet.

I have many things to say, but I don't have the tongue for it now.

No comments: