Friday, May 6, 2011

My day - 6-5-2011

Today I took leave to settle my car's insurance and road tax. It's almost a year, I thought I cannot afford a car, but have survived for a year already without missing one installment at all, which I am proud at.
Happy 1st anniversary..lol

Actually a few weeks ago, I received a statement from my insurance company (selected by company that I bought the car from) and it seems my insurance for this year is RM1497..ouch. I called my finance and they offered me their insurance and told me, they will settle everything every year, meaning I don't have to run here and there to settle my insurance. I did my insurance with my finance and guess what, Its only RM1K over. Muahaha, I saved around RM400.

So now I am thinking what I want to get for myself with the small bonus that I got this year.

Actually today, I got another job offer, but it seems that companies in Malaysia (plus Brunei) do not know how to read what is the current salary, and always offered salary lower than my current salary. Sigh. 


Anyway, I told them that I will consider and give them my official reply on Monday. Pray that no one from my company pisses me off before Monday.lol

What pisses me off is when people think they own me and can call me anytime there is an emergency. Tomorrow is my exam, one whole semester no one wants to ask me anything, they say just please help me, I don't understand, but when I waited for their appointment, they are always late. Now, tonight, my phone is ringing non stop.  FUCK OFF, YOU DON'T OWN ME OK. Only certain people have special rights to call me at night. And the last thing you want to do is piss me off before I mark the papers. Ask yourself, would you dare to call the Dean on Friday night.

No comments: