Thursday, April 8, 2010

Repo! The Genetic Opera

I was walking by the cinema, when I saw a poster of a movie "Repo man". If you don't know, the repo means repossess, like if you don't pay your car loan for like 3 months, they will repossess your car.

But in this movie, a big corporation sells organs for the people that needs them, but if you miss an installment, they will send a repo man to repossess back the organ, not good, especially when the organ is inside you.

This reminds me of another movie that I have been looking for, but cannot find here. Its called "Repo! The Genetic Opera" and it has the same storyline as Repo man.

One reason to look for the movie, Paris Hilton in skimpy clothing..wonderful O.O

Unfortunately, I don't have the cd, if anyone can find it, please tell me.

No comments: