Monday, April 19, 2010

The disappearance of SMS

I was busy for 4 days, invigilating exams and marking papers. Finished the first round of marking, so have a little time to write.

Nasi Kandar :- One of the cheapest nasi kandar stall is in Gelugor, in front of 7-11. It has been there when I came to Penang to study in 1993. Most USM students will have eaten Sharif Nasi Kandar. I think that the price is very reasonable compared to Kayu and so on. But mind you it opens from 6 pm onwards only, and closed on Saturdays..

Tomato rice (sometimes they sell tomato rice, but no clear pattern, depends on your luck) with sotong and chicken = 5.30. No, that's not a typo error.


It was raining heavily Friday afternoon, I was on my way to the exam hall then I saw the hills during the rain, the view was beautiful. I wish I had a better camera.

They have this new A&W but it does not taste as good as the root beer.

No comments: