Saturday, April 3, 2010

My Saturday

Today is my off day, but I was in a meeting until 12. Now I have to do some market survey. Sigh, actually that is not my area. So now I have to think seriously on what I wanted to do next.

After that I went to Qb. There was a cultural show from Melaka in conjunction with something. I used to love this, but some scars run too deep that its hard to forgive. Anyway, I am talking nonsense, here are some pictures of the event.


Walked around a bit, considering whether I want to buy new clothes. Around 5, it rained heavily again, so I was stuck there until around 7.

Super heavy rain, but my faithful bike started without any problem. I bet some new scooter will face problem starting after being soaked in rain for 2 hours.

1 comment:

Dumbo, the Sojourning Elephant said...

Saying too much is definitely not good... but sometimes, saying not enough could be worse. Right now I'm imagining to myself that our friend here was once madly in love with a girl in a traditional dance troupe but was in the end ruthlessly dumped with ripped-out heart and all... :-p

Ha-ha... I'm talking nonsense, too. :-D