The top 10 most irritating phrases:
1) At the end of the day
2) Fairly unique
3) I personally
4) At this moment in time
5) With all due respect
7) It’s a nightmare
8) Shouldn’t of
10) It’s not rocket science
1) This software is so good and damn powerful (until it blocks all other software and thus is useless)
2) "Sir, how do we install the Java software?" 1 week after failing the second test =.=
3) You should upgrade your software (just for the sake of upgrading, then the PC hang).
4) We should simplify the process (and come out of tons of form to fill in to simplify the process).
5) Quality Documentation == Quality Teaching
6) Why are we doing this? Its the procedure (which no one can actually explain the rationale behind).
7) "Sir, can I ask you a question?" at 11.59 pm via Messenger.
8) Hmm, we should give a talk on the students so they are more independent, by the way, its compulsory for them to attend =.=
9) "Why won't you buy our product, its so good" (Why would I buy it, I don't need it)
10) "Do you want to have financial independent?" followed by me locking an STF on them...