Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weekends

After an exhausting week of exam, marking papers, catching people cheating in exams and preparing documentations, finally all the work is done. 2 more months before the new semester starts.

This weekend I have Saturday and Sunday off so I have a lot of time to do my stuff. Saturday I went to Gurney, it was still under renovation which will be completed by next week. They will open Sakae Sushi, Topshop, Manhattan Firs Market, Hot Elements and more shops there. Can't wait for all of them to open in Gurney too.

I watch Quantum of Solace next. I would say this is the most realistic James Bond movie so far. No more fancy unrealistic gadgets like the invisible car (Die Another Day) or the stupid torture device meant to kill Bond like lazers (just shoot him for God sake). And this Bond bleeds when he gets stabbed.

Bets of all, there is no scene where Bond is captured and taken to the enemy headquarters only to escape and destroy it. This Bond just ambushes the enemy when they were making a deal.

I had an urge to get a new knife, but maybe later as i was not going to that area yesterday.

After Gurney, I decided to go next to Queensbay. This is one advantage of using a bike, you can go anywhere very fast.

Actually I like to go to these shopping malls not just to buy things but look at human behaviors. For example, I believe most people have received the e mail about the old town coffee price was not standard, but I still see long queue at the shop. So, the conclusion is the e mail does not have any effect on the business hmmm.

And I was also looking for my new clothes, should I
1. Buy black clothes and pants again
2. Buy khakis and white shirt to wear with my Onitsuka
3. Try checkered pants with white shirt.

The result? Still thinking ha ha

4 comments:

Unknown said...

for me i think the best is buy all, ngek ngek ngek

truthzz said...

for me i think the best is buy all, ngek ngek ngek

Anonymous said...

Get a ninja costume, dude.

SMS said...

Final fantasy 7 with a big sword..