Sunday, November 2, 2008

Interesting Quotes

1. I do not leave my children's bodies with thee; I take them with me that I may bury them in Hera's precinct. And for thee, who didst me all that evil, I prophesy an evil doom." - Medea

Lesson Learned:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Go read Medea.

She married Jason and had 2 children, Mermeros and Pheres. When Jason wants to marry the king's daughter, Glauce. Medea took her revenge by sending Glauce a dress and golden coronet, covered in poison. This resulted in the deaths of both the princess and the king, Creon, when he went to save her. Then Medea stabbed to death the two sons she bore Jason.

2. Love and Death: The Murder of Kurt Cobain, published by Simon & Schuster, is a collaborative investigative journalism book written by Ian Halperin and Max Wallace purporting to show that rock star Kurt Cobain, believed to have committed suicide, was in fact murdered, possibly at the behest of his wife Courtney Love.

Hmm, Kurt Cobain was murdered O.O. There was a lot of suspicion on this.

No comments: