Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Recommendations for Christmas part 1

Feeling down? Cheer up, Christmas is coming. You can get new clothes for Christmas (ooo, my friend is gonna have a fit about people forgetting the TRUE meaning of Christmas as it has been too commercialized). I am just recommending new clothes for Christmas ok.

First of all shirt. I was introduced to the brand River Island and fell in love with it immediately. Unfortunately they do not have a branch in Malaysia. But for those lucky enough to be in UK, I would recommend this River Island shirt. And its only 29.99 pounds. If I was there, I would definitely buy one of these..

Next is of course pants to match the shirt, Topman is a good choice. And its only 30 pounds...

Then of course shoes. Those who dread formal shoes can get this pair of Aldo shoes that goes great with jeans and pants too. 60 pounds..

Total = 119.99 pounds only. If your economy is not so good just get the shirt and pants for 59.99 pounds.

4 comments:

frozeH said...

errr....i wan buy also cannot lar...no my size..

SMS said...

Go to a custom tailor =.=

frozeH said...

already got lor..btw one of my lecturer here has a bear belly that bigger then mine four/five time...

Dumbo, the Sojourning Elephant said...

Fit? Have a fit?

1) No, those won't fit me.
2) No, I won't even try them on (as in the "fitting" room; get it?)
3) No, I'm nowhere near being fit.

Anyway, at least Easter is not that commercialized yet in Malaysia. And to me, Easter has a greater significance than Christmas (the actual date of which is disputable, by the way); while Christmas was the beginning, when mankind started to see a glimpse of hope, Easter was when "it was done", when the hope became REAL.