Sunday, November 30, 2008

New shirt for new adventure..

I have not bought a shirt for quite a long time. My last shirt is mr River Island in July 2007. Since I require new shirt for my next adventure (only a few people knows what this means) and there is a sale now, its time go get a new shirt.

A good shirt should be confortable to wear, not stick to your body or generate static when you wear it. And its not about brands ok. A British India shirt that cost 700 is not my taste since its linen, and linen tends to stick to your body especially when you sweat. And its especially important if you wanna wear it from 8.30am to 8.30 pm, the main concern is the material.

So off to Gurney to get 1 shirt. Since I always recommend Savile Row, time to get one. There are 2 candidates.


Guess which one I bought?

4 comments:

Asher-bLu said...

blaaaaaaaack

SMS said...

ha ha

Correct

frozeH said...

well needless to say....we all know the color of ur prefrence..

Dumbo, the Sojourning Elephant said...

New adventure - ad = new venture

Start by looking into wanted "ads".

How's my sleuthing?