Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Random Thoughts

Saturday:-
I went back to my hometown last Saturday. I reached the bridge at around 2.30 pm and there was a huge traffic jam. It took me around 30 minutes to get through and it seems at the Butterworth side, a lorry skidded and hit the barrier of the bridge and the container block one side of the road, so there was only 1 side available for the vehicles to pass. When I read the papers on Sunday it seems that the jam lasted until 7.30 pm and reached until Jalan Masjid Negeri. That's Penang for you, and that's why I still use a bike even if it scares the hell out of me sometimes, I must admit.

Sunday:-
Off day. Was looking at the renovation of my house at my hometown. It will be done in a week's time.

Monday:-
On leave so off to Gurney. Walked around and saw a few interesting things.

1. Intimas
This term is only known to students that study at the college. If you walked carefully in Gurney new wing, you will see the shop Intimas. People istudying in UK should know what this shop sells, but for the benefit of people that does not know, it sells bras and panties. I wanna take a pic but too many girls in the shop and i dont want to look like a hentai so i just took from far. Its not so clear, but I have a clear picture ifrom uk, but its in my other computer so later ok. Then I remembered one person's comment, a bra is a barrier between men and the good stuff. sweat =.=

2. Giordano Jeans
I saw one cool Giordano jeans but when I saw the price, it's as expensive as a Levis now. Hmm, must consider first.

3. Seed shirt
A white shirt with fake bracers. For those that are not familiar with that term, its suspenders. Not underwear ok. the thing that you put on your shoulder and clip the other side to your pants. Back to the shirt, It have fake bracers on the front side only but non on the back side.

4. Stormriders: Clash of Evils :-
Do not watch this movie if you are not familiar with the Stormrider universe otherwise you will be super blur. Suddenly Nameless appear, suddenly Mud Buddha appear.

If you are familiar with the Stormrider storyline, than its a nice movie.

5. Esprit shirt with drawn fake tie.
If you have a black Esprit shirt with white fake tie, you might be interested in this new shirt, its a black shirt with loose tie drawn on it. Sorry, no picture yet (unless I decide to buy it). Anyone interested?

No comments: