Thursday, November 20, 2008

Recommendations for Christmas part 2

Last night I had a little accident. While I was walking along the shop houses, my shirt got caught by a stray nail on the wall and the hand was torn a bit (the shirt, not my hand =.=). Totally pissed off, now I have to buy new shirt (I only buy shirt when one is really torn/damaged). Never mind, I will worry about that later.

Part 2 shows cheaper clothes from the Saville-Row brand. But if you want to buy it in Malaysia, it will cost you around RM300 for a shirt. WTF

Its only 20 pounds in UK and they have size until XXL.


The pants comes up to size 40. If you wear bigger that size 40, you better go to a custom tailor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My size is around 48. But size-44 pants costing around RM40 each pair from Kamdar actually fit me. :-) The secret: cotton stretches. Besides, cotton is also cool and absorbent. I hate synthesized fabrics...

SMS said...

har har

Elba jeans have size until 48 at BJ Complex.