Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 by months

Its one more day for the year 2010, and then its a new year, 2011. Many things happened in 2010, some of them you want to remember, and some are better off forgotten. Hopefully we learn something from these incidences.

January 2010
Attack on churches by some misguided people. Hopefully people have learned that violence does not solve anything. Everything can be discussed if people are willing to listen.For those that were eager to fight, I would recommend
1. Go hungry for a few days. Our grandparents lived through the Japanese occupation eating tapioca, and you eat McD or KFC, and think you are ready to fight.
2. Take an knife and cut your hand, let the wound be there without applying any antiseptics

February 2010
Adele's open house for Chinese New Year.

March 2010 
Final Project Presentation.

April 2010
I got an oppai pudding from Japan, given to me by Amy..lol

May 2010
My car. Finally bought one. So far I am happy with it.

June 2010
Memories overload

July 2010
Gathering at Nando's

Bon-odori

Final Project Presentation

August 2010
House of the dead 4 ranking


September 2010
Raya

Got locked out of the office.

October 2010
My friend JH Hong slipped into a coma after suffering a stroke.

November 2010
After a month in coma, my friend JH Hong passed away. May God rest his soul.
JH Hong on the right. Picture used with permission of the owner.

December 2010
I am looking for my destiny.


No comments: