Thursday, March 18, 2010

When life sucks, go eat Black Forest cake...

Today is a very stressful day. I just recovered from my anger over the projector issue, then go facebook, see someone writing recklessly without thinking first. Shot one mail to make people realize.

Then people sigh in my lab, like not knowing how to do, but when I go there, they are in Facebook, even if they just open the Java editor, I would not be so pissed off.

So went to Queensbay for two rounds of House of the Dead 4. I tried a new path, end up there are more zombies there..As a coincident, this morning, the students were having a food fair, I wanted to buy cheese cake, but it was sold out by the time I got there :(

So off to Secret Recipe, I wanted Tiramisu, but they don't have that, so I settled for Black Forest cake..ha ha.


No comments: