Sunday, March 14, 2010

Trapped at TGI with impending threat of rain..

Today is a record, I woke up at 11.30. Must be too tired cause of open day yesterday. Spend my day at Queensbay playing arcade game and looking at stuffs. I was really tempted to buy a Seed shirt, but cannot cause only last week buy new shirt.

Improving at House of the Dead 4, up to stage 4, now just need to figure out how to beat Temperance.

Onitsuka have a yellow colored shoes, not the one I was looking for, but it was tempting. Maybe soon.

By the time I want to go back, the sky was super dark and I doubt whether I can reach home before it rained. So off to TGI to eat first just in case.

Super view of the weather from inside.

Today try the New York strip. Not bad at all.


The rain stopped after I had my meal..

No comments: