Sunday, September 27, 2009

Thank God its raining on the 4th day of Raya

Raya is the time of visiting and getting visitors. And I have problem with the auntie types. They never stop asking this and that.

The funny thing is a lot of people have the impression that I am still studying. Do I look that young that a lot of people think think that I am still studying. And when they know I am already working, they will ask when I am gonna buy a car, this n that. Really pissed me off, later I buy a Lancer Evolution 6 then they know...Cannot afford the 12 one..

Finally on Wednesday, it was raining heavily so there were no visitors..wahahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IMHO, they will no longer assume you are still studying when there's a beautiful wife sitting neatly next to you the next Raya.

:-D