Sunday, September 13, 2009

Been busy lately

Sorry did not update my blog since last week. I was busy preparing examination questions and preparing for the Ministry audit too.

I am actually feeling very stressed, so just looking for a fight now. can you imagine that you have to prepare 2 sets of questions for just 2 students. That's completely a waste of resources. If the students cannot graduate on time, its their fault for failing the subjects. Unless there is a problem in the scheduling, this things should not happen...

I almost got hit from behind when I was turning to a junction last Thursday night. I really feel like killing the other guy, if people give signal, please give way and try not to cut from behind. If the guy did not run away, I would most probably hurt him, its a lonely road anyway with no witnesses. So please be considered and not break the law, before people break the law on you..

Hari Raya is coming soon, and I did not buy any jeans yet. Been to Levis for 2 days, but there were too many people to shop. The onlu jeans available are Guess (RM599) but its too expensive for my taste anyway. Quiksilver jeans don't have the nice color this time. Hmmm, I guess I have to think firts before buying.

Still have a few things to settle before my holiday, which I did not apply yet..

No comments: