Saturday, September 5, 2009

How strong is your Faith/Where does your Faith lie?



I don't wish to take side in this issue. Both sides have their weakness I guess....

An interesting afterthought is where does your faith lie or how strong is your faith? A lot of people believe in God, and say God is the greatest, or my Religion is the true religion, but get their knees shaken by the presence of another Religion or just Religious symbol.

I still remembered in the 1980s, there was one time that RTM was showing an advertisement that includes a star, and a lot of people saw a cross and became paranoid. Then they started seeing crosses everywhere. Is your Faith so weak, that the sight a cross might turn you into an unbeliever??

In the 1990, there was an news that if a Muslim touches Holy Water, he will become an unbeliever. And a lot of people really believe this. But actually the concept of Holy Water is only in Catholic church, according to my friend, he is a Protestant. There was a debate among my friends, until one of the new convert ask, If you believe in the power of the water more than God, you, yourself is an unbeliever. That really shut up the whole debate.

So where does your Faith lie and how strong is it? only you can answer my friends, cause God knows what is in your heart....

For the record, I am a Muslim, and one of my good friend is a Christian, but none manage to convert the other, cause we know were our faith lies.....

No comments: