Monday, May 4, 2009

Points to Ponder

Yesterday was the first day of the new semester, so my brain was on overdrive. It rained the whole day yesterday and in the evening, I went to Citibank to pay my bills, under the threat of heavy rain.

So after dinner last night I was tired and slept from 8.30 to 11.30pm. Then I woke up and did a bit of chatting and then sleep again.

Was laying on my bed when I saw a full moon, finally after around 5 days of rain.

As my brain was on overdrive, it came up with a dream for me. I dream I was watching a documentary titled "How to be a good painter"

In my dreams, there are a few classification of a painter...

1. Some people are generally good and talented at it

2. Some people become good by practicing and practicing and practicing

3. Some people become good by copying and manipulation other people's work

4. And some people just generally suck at painting...

When I woke up, I realized that that does not apply to painting but also programming....

That is also continued by a dream of migrating but that's another story.......

No comments: