Monday, May 25, 2009

Burn Notice

Today is a bad day, I woke up and it was raining heavily. Then I turn on the tap and there was no water. It seems the generator at the apartment was not working and people were busy repairing it when I got down. Lucky I always have some spare water in water tanks. And when I was shaving, I cut my self >.<. When this all happened, I knew it was going to be a great day not.

Actually a two weeks ago, one college called me for the second interview. But the first time I went for their interview WAS 7 months ago. And since that, they have advertising the job for like 3 times only want to call me. I turn them down nicely.

My honest opinion, I don't want to do teaching job anymore. Nowadays, teaching means you have to write so many reports to make sure that you look good rather that just focusing on education, it has become a clerical job. So maybe its time to move on.

No comments: