Sunday, February 10, 2008
Things I Learned from Rambo 4
Just watched Rambo 4, here are some of the things i learned from the movie
1. Its ok to kill, as long as you have a good reason. o.O
2. You can make a huge knife in one night by just pounding on a crowbar. I miss his bowie knife though, this one is Eastern style Knife.
3. If you see a huge, unexploded bomb, get close to it. Even better, poke it.
4. It's cool to shoot someone's head off with a .50 bullet.
5. Rambo is getting old, he never takes off his shirt in this one.
Is it nice? Well that's an acquired taste. I give it 5 exploding heads.
Note. There is going to be a Rambo 5, in Africa (guess they ran out of Eastern villains).