Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sometimes...

I am kinda busy these few days, so no time to do any movie reviews yet, but I have tons of potential movies that is interesting. Just wait until after the exam is finished.

It rained for two days, but finally it stopped raining today and we had a fine and hot weather.

 Rainy days

The sunset today was quite beautiful,


My point is just take take life as it is. Sometimes bad things happen and there is nothing you can do about it, so enjoy life anyway. My friend who suffered a stroke last month is still in a coma, but they moved him to a nursing home. They say his memory might be affected, so we are trying to help him remember. I wanted to go visit him but I don't have the heart to do it yet. I will wait for my other friend to come back from KL next week, only then will we go visit him,

Its kind of sad when someone you know might not remember you anymore...

Anyway, life is great no matter what happens. And if you are feeling depressed, get a pet.

No comments: