Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Life's Update

Been busy plus a busted monitor caused a bit of slowness in updating my blog. I will fix the problem as soon as I can. Here is a quick update on what's going on last weekend.

On Wednesday there was a screening for the competitors for Recsam Idol which will be held next month on the 8th of October. Most of them are very talented and will do great in the show.

Someone approached me and asked whether I want to be emcee for the company dinner. I just gave a little speech and they want me to be an emcee. I said I will take that into consideration. And I am still looking for my red shirt...lol
Something like this?

This weekend was a 3 days holiday due to Malaysia day, so I had a lot of time to spend walking around and helping some of my students.

I been  practicing Tekken again and I would say I have improved a bit, but still can get better. Top Tekken character's played.
 King

 Jack 6

Miguel
Till the next update, take care.

No comments: