Monday, January 7, 2013

I'm on a break, but finally I am back

2011 was a tough and challenging year, and I had a lot of issues to settle before the new year. I am torn whether I want to go back to teaching or stay on what I am doing now, money wise, it better than when I was a lecturer, but I really do miss teaching. Let's wait for some time, and see what people can offer me as a lecturer, salary wise..ha ha

So what have I been up to these past few months? Well, I was busy helping some students with their final year projects, which I will not do again. If you wanted someone to help you with your projects, go contact Mr. G..ha ha 

Knives, been updating myself in the knife forum, and I did finally buy a custom knife made by Klonk. Now it is at the shop being sharpened.

Then Christmas came, well it was great, but I am more excited about Chinese New Year next month.

Talking about that, during my Christmas shopping, I bought another Onitsuka Tiger, this time red color. I don't know why I like that brand so much, maybe cause its comfortable or because Bruce Lee used to wear it, and the Bride too in Kill Bill.
Sorry about the whitish image, I think its my camera. maybe need to buy new handphone soon.

Saying money to buy an expensive knife. A guy from the knife forum carries a USD500++ Strider knife.
Till next time, take care.
 




3 comments:

Kalvyne said...

Finally you're back :D

Blogger said...

Searching for the Ultimate Dating Site? Create an account to find your perfect match.

Blogger said...

QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

Get professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone every day.

Follow our trades right now & earn up to 270% per day.