Monday, April 23, 2012

Vogue for Virtue Charity Fashion Show 2012 - 21-4-2012

This is the third year I attended the fashion show at Queensbay. I was there in 2011 and 2010 too.
Earlier I was walking at Queensbay, and someone was walking next to me, I did not really pay attention who it was until someone called her name out. It was Amber Chia..lol. Of course no photos, its not my style to ask for a picture from celebrities.
Mr Marco, I met him at the International Integrity Conference last time. He is from one of the Hotels in Penang.
Bid for charity, two Clarks shoes were sold at RM1000 and RM700 each. Well, I wore Clarks shoes but mine only costs RM419.
Giving the donations to the charity homes.

The fashion show. I am annoyed at the bad lighting, making it hard to take good pictures.
Well, see you next year.



No comments: