Sunday, February 12, 2012

Knives that I want to buy

I promised myself that I will buy a knife when I come back from my conference at the Philippines this month. I wanted to buy a knife, then I got the balisong that was damn crappy, so now I will buy a good knife that will not fail on me. Basically there are two choices.

 Cold Steel Ti-Lite 6

This knife is a monster, but in practical is not very convenient to carry as it is damn long. Maybe for value purposes, since Cold Steel does not produce them anymore. I know one shop that has one, and it costs RM300.

Spyderco Tenacious

Has a very good reputation, and is more people friendly, unlike the Ti-Lite that will cause people to flee in terror. Its around RM220, if I am not mistaken.

I saw one knife that I cannot afford as it costs around rm950. Its a Swiss Army damascus knife. There are only three in Penang, and two have been taken already.



No comments: