Sunday, October 5, 2008

I have returned

First of all, I would like to say a big Thank You to all of you who wished me "Selamat Hari Raya" either through my blog or SMS me via my handphone. Thank You.

So how was my Raya. OK I guess =.= . It was an overdose of the "same stuff" every year. The TV will show some entertainment where the artists will sing Raya songs until your ear want to fall off. Then there are melodramic stories where conflicts happens and then people will sought forgiveness on Raya day. Sheesh, those things never happen in real life ok =.=. I dont think that is the real spirit behind the festival. Other than that, its normal for me anyway. I did not buy new clothes for Raya anyway, but during the fasting month, I saw a lot of people buying branded stuffs like Guess jeans for Raya...wow. But for me, I will buy when I feel like it, ha ha.

And during the free time, I was thinking of continuing my zombie story with X and S and was thinking of a storyline. Then I came up with a story about a fight between lycans (werewolf) and vampires because thier leaders want to gain more power by whipping up sentiments. Then I realized that my storyline is uncomfortably close to our political atmosphere now =.= . So scrap that storyline >.<. Now thinking of a new storyline that does not make me feel SICK. I am always amazed by those cartoonist that never seem to run out of idea. Just today, I watched Keroro, and the story was actually the stone hedge was some sort of cooking place for alien and the statue at Easter Island was an alien toy. Brilliant.

Today I rode back from my hometown and saw an interesting thing. A car went into the motorcycle lane at the Penang Bridge toll. When the driver realised she was in the wrong lane, she had to reverse back her car to get out of the lane. Lucky it was not a Penang plate car, otherwise everyone will laugh. And its not a small car mind you, its a BMW with a Selangor plate. It happened to one of my friends once, but she was driving a Kancil only =.=

Back to work tomorrow =.=

No comments: