Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Day the board came crashing down =.=

Day: Tuesday
Time: Around 4.40 pm

I was sitting on my chair, browsing the web and checking my email when suddenly there was a loud crash, and I do mean loud, I got up from my chair to see what it was and several lecturers were running outside. My first thought, finally someone jumped off the building =.=

What the noise was, it seems several notice board have fallen off the wall. They just screwed the notice board on the wall and i think the wood gave way to the weight. I am just glad the board did not hit any students when it fell down.


Pictures of the incident.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anybody get injured ?

SMS said...

Nope, but one girl was so shocked when it fell she was crying and had to be calmed down. If the board hit anyone, we will have Happy Tree Friends at the college already.