Sunday, November 20, 2011

Cosplay Competition at Gurney Plaza

I missed the first day of the event as I had to attend the International Integrity Conference at Sandy Beach. I will write about the conference later as that is more serious and I am still tired. I was tired on Sunday but still made an effort to go to Gurney Plaza.
It was organized by in conjunction with the 10th anniversary of Gurney Plaza. There is actually a cosplay society which is the Malaysian Cosplay Toshokan. Maybe you all can join it later.
 
Miku, this is which version of Miku, I wonder..lol
 
The samurai's show. One of his sheath fell down and he tried to put the wrong sword in the wrong sheath..lol
Then he got bullied by the emcee..lol

This the sissiest Shinsengumi I have ever seen. I rather go as Hajime Saito..lol. And fyi, he is a real person in Japanese history.
See what I mean?

The smallest Sailormoon..

All the cosplayer on stage..

No comments: