Thursday, October 6, 2011

Updates again

Been running a graveyard shift this week with the Governing Board Meeting plus the Family Dinner plus writing messages for the conference next month. Finally have sometime to update about me.
Well, some people were surprised to see me wearing a coat, well, I am still the same person, but its just formalities..ha ha. Next year I hope to go to Ho Chi Minh city for the meeting..ha ha.

Then there was a BBQ dinner at the company, my boss sang an oldie, and the song stuck in my head until today. Ha ha.


Finally I got to eat the cookies from HK Disneyland, but its not Mickey shaped as expected. Ha ha


Tomorrow night is the company dinner and I am the emcee again, plus there is a Ratu Kebaya competition this weekend so hoping to take some pictures there. Till next time, take care.

No comments: