Friday, August 5, 2011

A night out

It has been 5 days since I started my new job and it has also been 5 days of the fasting month. That's why my update is a bit slow. And I am in a dilemma, should I buy a netbook or wait for a month and buy a notebook end of this month? I hope people that need my help can bear with me, if there is any emergency, you can always call me.

Tonight I decided to go out to Queensbay, cause did not go out for quite some time. Just walked around and soak in the atmosphere. Funny note, I saw a very sexy girl wearing a leather dress and ultra short skirt, plus ultra high platform shoes. It would have been perfect if not for the way she walked, she was limping due to the shoes..lol. I rather prefer a girl wearing shirt and jeans plus sneakers. This remind me of what my "daughter" (don't panic, I am not married, its just one girl called me papa) said "Some people want to look beautiful but dont want to live"..lol

Raya decoration at Queensbay is not up yet, only some decoration on the ceiling.

My new job is kinda interesting, I am in charge of a new division, so I get to approve leave and all that stuff, but I do have a lot of projects to settle in the long run, data collection, setting up an online learning management system and an some system. Some researcher already asking my help on their system, so I guess life will not be boring. And I might be going to Thailand end of this year.

But honestly, I still miss my students.

No comments: