Wednesday, June 6, 2012

33D Invader, you can invade me

I have been slacking in my movie reviews, so I have a bit of catching up to do. So the movie that I got my claw on today is 33D Invader. It's a bit like Terminator but with boobs. Is it worth watching? If you want an intelligent movie with complex plot, skip this one, but if you wanna watch T&A, hell yeah.
In the near future, humanity is almost wiped out and out heroine need to find some sperm to continue humanity, so what does she do, she travels back in time to 2011 to find healthy sperm.
She is followed by two Terminators called Xucker 1 and Xucker 2..lol

Back in 2011, erm, this movie has the 33D for a reason ok.
Our hero's neighbors. How come I never have neighbors like this.

And his horny housemates who always gets in trouble..

The Xuckers arrive first in 2011
And just like the Terminator, stole some clothes from some people.
Then our heroin arrived on the bed of our hero. He agreed to help her to find some donors.
And much boobities appear..lol
There is a side story of one of the neighbor who fancies our hero getting jealous.

This never happens to me in class..ever

The Xuckers attack the neighbors

Don't even ask

Final Fight with the Xuckers

Mission accomplished, of course everyone know she will choose the hero in the end, even though he offered to help her find other donors.


Time to go back to the future.


No comments: