Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Some stuff about the Philippines

The place that I went to is known as Los Banos (pronounced Banios). They have a lot of hot springs on the way but I don't have the time to stop by.

SEARCA stands for Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture, it's one of the SEAMEO Centers. SEAMEO stands for the Southeast Asian Ministers of Education Organisation.

 Buko pie - aka Coconut pie, you must try this if ever you are in the Philippines. They put the young coconut flesh/pulp into a pie.
This is white cheese, made from either buffalo or goat's milk. I was eating this when my friend asked me what it was, I replied jokingly lard, and he went :S
 Eating a Boodle dinner, this is how the military in the Philippines eat, I will write more about this when I have time. Next to me is Harry, my new friend from Indonesia :)
 If you get this drink and the waitress said halo halo, its not she greet you twice. This drink is called halo halo (mix mix)
Flight from Manila to Osaka is damn cheap :(

No comments: