Saturday, January 15, 2011

Another Saturday at Queensbay..

At the moment, I am facing some problem, but since I only can solve it on Monday, why worry? No point worrying about something that you cannot solve at the moment. So off to Queensbay it is for this Saturday.

Chinese New Year is like two weeks from now, so there are more decorations for the festival.
Hopefully this year brings more money. I need more money T.T

We have a few new shops at Queensbay. Actually the first one is opened over a month, but just have time now to capture it. Can buy girl's dress here.

And the shop that I have been waiting for ages to open.
Ace Hardware. This shop is an anti-zombie's happy dream. They have machetes, axes, crowbars, sledgehammers, power drill and many more. Pity they don't have chainsaws. BUT, they do have branch trimmers that look like mini chainsaw selling for 500 something.

God of Prosperity walking around, handing sweets to shoppers, ha ha.

And this is the first time that I have seen a gift fashion show. I kid you not, show you all some pictures of the event.

And later some kids group promoting their album. Sorry, I only know Anita Mui and S.H.E, ha ha.
Overall, not a bad day.

No comments: